Bellew vs Usyk: Predictions, betting tips and odds – who will win the fight?
Bellew vs Usyk: Predictions, betting tips and odds
The Bomber will step down from heavyweight after defeating David Haye twice as he now looks set to hang up his gloves.
- Usyk to be knocked down but win the fight: 10/1 with Sky Bet
- Fight to go the distance: 6/4 with Sky Bet
Despite us tipping Usyk, we know Bellew excels as the underdog.
You can back Bellew to win at 5/1, while Usyk is odds on at 1/8 with Sky Bet.
We're expecting a war in the Manchester Arena and expect the fight to go the distance.
While we back Bellew to test Usyk with a knockdown but the champion to power through and win his 16th bout.
SunSport's betting tips and news
SunSport's Betting Tips page
- Here you will find the best tips on a variety of sports and movements in the market
- Our tipsters study and pick the best odds on the market
When is the fight and what time does it start?
It will be held this Saturday night – November 10 at the Manchester Arena.
Coverage on Sky Sports Box Office will start at 6pm.
The main event expected just after 10pm.
What channel is it on and can I live stream it?
You will be able to watch the fight live on Sky Sports Box Office on TV and online.
- The fight can be bought through your Sky box or on Sky Sport Box Office's website to live stream.
- You don't have to be a Sky customer to be able to purchase the live stream of the event from Sky Sport Box Office's website.
- The event is priced at £19.95 for UK customers and €24.95 in Republic of Ireland.
- The show will be repeated at 9am and 4pm on Sunday, November 11.
- Fight fans in the United States can watch the event live on DAZN
Source: Read Full Article