Katie Price 'is refusing to move back into her £2m mucky mansion'

Katie Price ‘is refusing to move back into her £2m mucky mansion because she believes it is cursed and full of bad luck’

Katie Price is reportedly refusing to move back into her ‘mucky mansion’ because she thinks it is ‘cursed’ and ‘full of bad luck’.

The model, 42, moved out of the £2 million Sussex property last year while it undergoes renovations and was seen leaving her rented home in Surrey with her boyfriend Carl Woods on Monday. 

According to The Sun, Katie has no plans to make the mansion her home again after it was recently burgled for a third time.

Not happening: Katie Price is reportedly refusing to move back into her ‘mucky mansion’ because she thinks it is ‘cursed’ and ‘full of bad luck’

A source said: ‘Katie always says it’s cursed and haunted by bad luck. She hates it and never wants to live there again.’

Katie’s representative told the publication: ‘This is what Katie has said in reference to the property previously.’

MailOnline has contacted the star’s representative for further comment. 

Carl, 31, has also put his Essex home on the market for £445,000, where the couple have been living in since September. 

A source said: ‘Katie always says it’s cursed and haunted by bad luck. She hates it and never wants to live there again’

Katie recently responded to rumours she was expecting her sixth child as she appeared on Steph’s Packed Lunch on Wednesday.

The star sent tongues wagging when she cradled her stomach last week in an Instagram photo and thanked boyfriend Carl Woods, 32, for ‘being a part of me’.

And while Katie kept coy over if she was pregnant, the reality star did tell host Steph McGovern that pictures ‘can be deceiving’.

It comes after Katie returned to her mansion to check the site’s progress and found that the property had been broken into with thieves stealing old photographs and hard drives. 

Property: Katie moved out of the Sussex property last year while it undergoes renovations and was recently seen leaving her rented home in Surrey with boyfriend Carl Woods

In a YouTube video, Katie explained: ‘This house was burgled. So much s*** has gone. Even hard drives have gone. Oh well, if anyone wants to go through my old photos go for it. If it makes you feel good.’ 

Filming herself leaving the property, she added: ‘It feels good not to be in that s***hole, horrible house.’

This is the third time the mucky mansion has been burgled, following reports of two break-ins within a matter of weeks last summer.

The mother-of-five relocated from her former home in West Sussex before the country went into lockdown last March.

The former Loose Women star’s rented home is just 10 minutes from her ex-husband Peter Andre, 47, whom she shares children Junior, 15, and Princess, 13, with.

 Break in: It comes after Katie returned to her mucky mansion to check the site’s progress and found that the property had been broken into with thieves stealing old photographs

Katie, who bought the sprawling country house back in 2014, vowed to renovate and sell the house, with doctors demanding she doesn’t return for the sake of her mental health.

Over the past year, the TV star’s abode stood decrepit and unkempt with abandoned facilities amid her recent financial woes.

Renovations kicked off in June 2019, but the influencer was left devastated when the mucky mansion was broken into and destroyed by intruders a year later.

In June 2020, thieves broke in to steal her I’m A Celebrity rucksack and leant the shower head over the ceiling which caused the bathroom to flood and the ceiling to collapse.

Just weeks later, she suffered a fresh blow as thieves broke in again, and she vowed to up security after a neighbour witnessed three men on her private property.

Katie told The Sun at the time: ‘I’ve already contacted police and told them all this.

Terrible: Back in June 2020, thieves flooded her bathroom, causing her ceiling to collapse (pictured)

‘I’ve got someone going to my house to put a padlock on the bottom of the field gate, it looks like people are wrecking my property to go in again.’

According to the publication, a neighbour saw three men emerge from a black BMW.

The neighbour reported shouting at one of them to get off private property, only for them to reply they were looking for a toilet.

A source told MailOnline: ‘Katie, as a result of the recent invasion on her property, is ramping up security to maintain a 24 hour surveillance on her house.

‘It was quite clear that these people were not lost or indeed ramblers and were there with intent to raid Katie’s property. The neighbours are also close friends of Katie’s and raised the alarm.’

Destroyed: Katie showed the extraordinary damage caused by thieves after her previous break-in

Source: Read Full Article