Betting tips for Arsenal vs Brighton: Premier League preview and best odds | The Sun
ARSENAL are looking to keep pace with Manchester City at the top of the Premier League when they welcome Brighton this weekend.
SunSport betting experts have previewed the contest, and carefully selected our best bets, tips and sign-up bonuses for the Sunday showdown at the Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal vs Brighton enhanced prices
- Kaoru Mitoma To Score Anytime (Top Price Guarantee) –
was 15/4NOW 9/2 – CLAIM HERE
- Gabriel Jesus To Score First (Top Price Guarantee) –
was 11/2NOW 7/1 – CLAIM HERE
- Evan Ferguson To Have Over 1 Shot On Target – was 13/5 NOW 10/3 – CLAIM HERE
- Bukayo Saka To Have Over 1 Shot On Target –
was 13/5NOW 7/2 – CLAIM HERE
- Arsenal To Win Both Halves –
was 7/2NOW 4/1 – CLAIM HERE
- Martin Odegaard To Score, Arsenal To Win & Over 2 Goals In The Match –
was 4/1NOW 11/2 – CLAIM HERE
Today's best offers
Brand new William Hill customers will receive £40 in free bets to spend on anything when they register an account and stake £10 on football – by using MOBILE ONLY.
- Claim YOUR £40 in free bets right here*
Get up to £40 money back as a bonus if your first bet loses PLUS get an extra £10 casino bonus with Unibet
- Claim this cracking Unibet offer here*
Bet UK have an incredible new football offer! The bookmaker is offering £30 in free bets for new customers to claim right now when they register and stake just £10!
- Claim Bet UK's £30 welcome bonus here*
Already have these accounts? Don't worry, we've got loads more terrific deals with our partners.
- Check out the latest free bets to use on football, horse racing, tennis and lots more.
Arsenal vs Brighton betting tips
Arsenal head into the weekend a point off Manchester City at the top, having also played a game more.
That gap could be four points by the time kick off comes around, with City at Everton a couple of hours before.
The Gunners are fresh off the back of a fabulous 2-0 win over Newcastle last weekend, where the showed a different side of their game to break up the game and play for time.
Brighton looked set to be another tough test in their run-in, and still likely will be, despite a quite extraordinary defeat last time out.
That astonishing 5-1 defeat to relegation threatened Everton was uncharacteristic of a Seagulls side pushing for Europe.
Did they take their eye off the ball with a tough set of games coming up? Perhaps. But they'll need to get their eye back on ASAP with Newcastle and Manchester City in their near futures too.
But first up is a trip to the Emirates, a stadium they've won at in both of their last two visits.
Winner takes it
A draw doesn't really do any side any favours as they chase their respective goals.
Speaking of goals, it's something these two sides know all about — at both ends.
Prior to the shut out at St James', both teams had scored in Arsenal's previous EIGHT games in all competitions.
And with 17 goals in Brighton's last four games — which includes a 1-0 in that — goals are on the menu, with a draw NOT.
- Our tip: Both to score and no draw at 6/5 with William Hill
Lead from the front
That's certainly what Martin Odegaard has done this season as he bids to be the one lifting the Premier League trophy aloft at the end of the season.
His numbers have been good all season but recently they've kicked up a notch, with five goals in his last five games.
He's also opened the scoring in the last two games too at Newcastle and home to Chelsea.
At 11/2, that's a good price to make it three in a row, but we'll back him to score at any point to be a bit safer.
- Our tip: Martin Odegaard to score at 2/1 with William Hill
He could have been on the opposite side coming into this one.
But Moises Caicedo remains a Brighton player for now, despite Arsenal's best efforts in January.
The Gunners are expected to come back in this summer for the Ecuadorian, who has shown incredible versatility to fill in at right back in recent weeks.
Was booked recently in home tie with Man Utd and whether up against Gabriel Martinelli at right back or Martin Odegaard in midfield, he faces a tough afternoon and would be no surprise to see the referee speaking to him regularly.
- Our tip: Moises Caicedo to be carded at 21/10 with William Hill
Arsenal vs Brighton odds
- Arsenal at 3/4 with Ladbrokes
- Draw at 29/10 with Ladbrokes
- Brighton at 10/3 with Ladbrokes
Odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. 4x £10 free bets. Free bets expire after 30 days. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply.
Source: Read Full Article