Fantasy football flex and superflex rankings for Week 2
- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Welcome to Week 2 of the NFL season and our weekly PPR fantasy football superflex rankings for 2022. We know many of you now compete in superflex formats that invite/covet second quarterbacks in starting lineups, so these rankings account for that. It may look odd to see the lowest-ranked fantasy passers ranked ahead of typical RB2 and WR2 options, but the potential scoring impact demands it. If your league is of the standard flex variety, just ignore the presence of quarterbacks. Regardless, good luck in Week 2 and beyond!
1. Josh Allen, Bills (QB1): Even when he’s turning the ball over, as he did in Week 1, still a monster game.
2. Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs (QB2): Threw five touchdown passes and his wide receiver crew was relatively quiet.
3. Jalen Hurts, Eagles (QB3): Can’t imagine the Eagles want him running the ball 17 times per game, but we like it.
4. Justin Herbert, Chargers (QB4)
5. Lamar Jackson, Ravens (QB5): His young wide receivers are looking good. Just wait until Jackson runs.
6. Kyler Murray, Cardinals (QB6): His opposition will get easier. Murray didn’t look great, but it was still 20 fantasy points.
7. Jonathan Taylor, Colts (RB1)
8. Cooper Kupp, Rams (WR1)
9. Justin Jefferson, Vikings (WR2): Kupp did nothing wrong, but Jefferson does look like the top receiver in the sport.
10. Davante Adams, Raiders (WR3): Certainly can’t complain about a debut with 17 targets.
Source: Read Full Article