Free bets – Horse Racing: Get SEVEN £5 free bets on Gold Cup day when you bet £10 on the first race
PUNTERS can get £35 in free bets for Cheltenham Gold Cup day.
Bookmakers 888Sport are giving brand new customers a HUGE £35 in free bets when they place just £10 on the first race of the day.
888SPORT: BET £10 GET £35 IN FREE BETS*
How to claim 888 Sport offer..
Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Visit the 888 Sport website and create a new account using this link*
- Deposit £10 using the promotional code RACE35
- Place £10 on the FIRST RACE of the day at the Cheltenham Festival
- 888 Sport will then credit account your account with seven £5 free bets (£35 in total)
- You can claim this incredible offer HERE*
Punters who don't already have an 888 Sport account will be eligible for this offer.
And it couldn't be easier to claim.
Simply create a new account, deposit £10 and place a £10 bet at minimum odds of 1/2 or greater in the first race at the Cheltenham Festival.
Now you've activated the offer, 888 Sport will credit your account with SEVEN free £5 bets* to use for every single race on the card.
And remember, the free bets will expire seven days after they have been credited to you.
CHELTENHAM SPECIAL OFFER: BEST BETS OF DAY FOUR
CHELTENHAM FREE BETS: GET £60 IN FREE BETS WITH WILLIAM HILL
CLAIM OVER £2,000 IN FREE BETS TODAY
*New customers only • £10 deposit using promo code • Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) • Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.Org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article