Jake Paul parties on packed yacht in Miami without face mask after withdrawing $50m offer to fight Conor McGregor

JAKE PAUL has been snapped partying on a luxury yacht in Miami – without a face mask.

The YouTuber was spotted off the coast of Miami Beach, Florida on Sunday taking part in what looked like a fun-filled affair.



The boat, which is named Belladonna, was packed with passengers on both decks.

And not a single person on the yacht, including Paul, were seen wearing a mask.

Bikini-clad women could be seen frolicking in the water while other guests chatted closely while holding drinks.

Paul himself showed off his bulked tattooed body as he wore just a pair of blue swimming trunks.

Paul's decision not to wear a mask as he got up close and personal with so many people should perhaps not come as a huge surprise given the fact he recently called the coronavirus pandemic a 'hoax.'

He told Daily Beast: "This is the most detrimental thing to our society. COVID cases are at less than 1 per cent, and I think the disease is a hoax.

"It's time for us to open up. Obviously, it's a controversial subject, but it's time for our nation to open up and go back to normal.

"There are people losing jobs, there are small businesses who are going bankrupt, there are millions of people who are unemployed right now, people are turning to alcohol and drugs to cope with everything that's going on."



The former Disney star later denied ever claiming Covid-19 is a hoax, a denial which was proven to be a lie after the journalist who conducted the interview released the audio recording of their conversation.

Paul's partying on the luxury yacht came shortly after he brutally trolled UFC superstar Conor McGregor on social media.

McGregor, 32, suffered a devastating second-round TKO loss to Dustin Poirier in the main event of UFC 257 in Abu Dhabi over the weekend.

Prior to the fight, Paul had been campaigning for a multi-million-pound boxing match with the Irishman, calling him out on social media and claiming to have sent him a £37million ($50million) offer.

But he rescinded that offer immediately after seeing The Notorious fall at the hands of his old featherweight rival.

He said: "Conor, ay, ay, Conor – I got $10,000 for you cash, cash baby. You had $50million!"

Paul had previously slammed McGregor's decision to rematch The Diamond, telling Mike Tyson: "I called out Conor McGregor while the whole entire world was watching.

"He's fighting a guy, Dustin Poirier, who's 5'9, 155-pounds, who he TKO'd already in one round. He's fighting him again, why?"

Source: Read Full Article