Liverpool vs Chelsea: TV channel, stream, kick-off time, team news for HUGE Premier League match | The Sun
LIVERPOOL and CHELSEA are all set to go up against each other in a blockbuster encounter – and both teams will be desperate for three points.
Both English giants were tipped to challenge for the Premier League title at the start of the season.
But after a very poor first half to the campaign, Jurgen Klopp's men and the Blues find themselves battling it out in the mid-table spots.
However, Liverpool ending their three-game winless run against Wolves in the FA Cup could inject some confidence into their veins.
And Graham Potter's side go into this match fresh from a London derby victory over Crystal Palace.
Furthermore, fans could get to see their first glimpse of mega-money signing Mykhailo Mudryk so it's set up to be a mouth-watering showing.
Read more on Premier League
Arsenal will save for Declan Rice transfer rather than panic buy in January
Last time Chelsea handed out long-term deal like Mudryk and how it backfired
When is Liverpool vs Chelsea?
- Liverpool's huge Premier League match against Chelsea takes place on Saturday, January 21.
- It is expected to get underway at 12:30pm UK time.
- Anfield is the allocated arena for this game and it can host approximately 53,394.
- The Reds pipped Chelsea to a FA Cup triumph on penalties when the sides last met.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Chelsea on and can it be live streamed?
- Liverpool vs Chelsea will be broadcast LIVE on BT Sport 1 in the UK.
- Coverage is scheduled to commence from 11:30am UK time – a whole hour before kick-off.
- Subscription members have the option to stream the entire action live on the BT Sport website or BT Sport app.
- Alternatively, SunSport will have a live blog that readers can follow throughout the match.
What is the team news?
Raheem Sterling, Christian Pulisic, N'Golo Kante, Wesley Fofana, Armando Broja, Edouard Mendy and Denis Zakaria are all likely to miss out on the trip to Anfield.
Most read in Football
My boobs are the biggest in Austria but I'm too 'erotic' to sponsor my team
Ex-Feyenoord & Sevilla ace Van den Boogart missing as police begin search
Shakira 'worked out Piqué had cheated on her after spotting clue in her FRIDGE'
Lineker insists BBC has 'nothing to apologise for' after porn noise scandal
And Joao Felix is still suspended following his reckless challenge during his Chelsea debut.
However, Graham Potter will be delighted to see the English duo of Reece James and Ben Chilwell return to training which could mean a potential place in the match-day squad.
Furthermore, the Blue boss could be tempted to throw mega-money signing Mykailo Mudyrk in from the start as he also trained for the first time.
Liverpool's team news will be announced closer to the date.
- Liverpool 20/23
- Draw 29/10
- Chelsea 31/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article