Colorado road conditions: Tuesday commute impacted by fog, snow
Colorado roads and highways continue to be messy for local commuters Tuesday. The leftover snow combined with this morning’s dense fog is shaping up for a slow commute.
At the start of Tuesday’s commute, The Colorado Department of Transportation was reporting several small crashes across the metro area that were slowing things down. Interstate 25 and U.S. 6 have seen several small crashes this morning already.
Here’s CDOT’s full list of largely weather-related closures as of about 7 a.m. Tuesday:
- I-25 in both directions from Wellington – Colorado State Line
- U.S. 385 in both directions at Julesburg – Nebraska State Line
- Colo. 14 in both directions from Ault – Sterling
- Colo. 14 in both directions from Cameron Pass – Ted’s Place (Avalanche)
- Colo. 138 in both directions at Julesburg – Nebraska State Line
- Colo. 11 in both directions at Julesburg – Nebraska State Line
- Colo. 402 in both directions from St. Louis Ave. – I-25
- Colo. 392 in both directions from Lucerne to Briggsdale
- Highway 63 in both directions at Anton – Akron
RTD reported transit services were back to normal Tuesday, but warned to account for travel delays and slow downs due to snow removal efforts.
Source: Read Full Article